Tuesday 7 January 2014

new year good old me


Although I wouldn't normally post sale items, I have decided to this year because even if you can't get
my suggestions I am hoping it will inspire you to look for bargains and save money.
I couldnt wait for the sales this year, although I am not back down to my pre baby weight I really wanted to get some things to make me feel a little less dowdy. Sales aren't always the best and sometimes i think stores sell alot of old tatt. But i have found some real high street treats and here is some of my sales inspirations for this cold wet and windy January. I have tried to keep them all roughly under £30.   Happy Shopping.

1

2

3

4
5

6


7


1- & Other Stories Nail varnish £3 - to brighten up this wintery weather. 2-& Other Stories Jumper £23 - looks good with jeans and pencil skirts. 3- & Other Stories clutch £9- i love this clutch its going to be great for the summer months. 4 Zara Boyfriend Jeans £17.99 - good with heals and flats for all winter occasions. 5- Zara pencil skirt £17.99 - i think that this is going to be a good winter to summer staple. 6- Gap Stripe top £8. 7- TopShop shoes £10 - bright and not too high.

I am not adding any links as it maybe that the items sell out. Good luck shopping and i hope you bag some good bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment