Friday 14 June 2013

New Purchase

Being 7 months pregnant you don't get a lot of fun from  clothes shopping for yourself, if you do at all. By now you usually have all  the maternity clothes you need and don't really have the energy to shop anyway.
 Its hard to know how long you will keep the extra weight on for once the baby comes and what shape or size you will go back down to, so buying for after is also pretty difficult.
With the sales starting its hard to bag yourself a bargain.
I have managed a little treat for myself, this week, in the shape of a bag. I had spied it in store a while ago and didn't get it, but on my way home from work this week I popped into & Other Stories as i noticed their sales had started. Anyway here it is. Happy sales shopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment